Docebo is looking for a Learning and Development Training Specialist who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong Learning and development background. Responsible for a variety of performance-based learning events that include technical skills in addition to soft skills. Assess, design, develop, implement, and evaluate curriculum and training to meet the business needs for internal learning customers via multiple modes: live in-person, live distance learning, eLearning, microlearning, etc..
Office: Biassono (MB) - Italy
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers in various business units
- Design and develop learning experiences in multiple subject areas
- Work with internal subject matter experts to create content for learning programs.
- Leverage knowledge of adult learning principles and skill in instructional design while creating and revising content.
- Develop curricula that integrate internal content and externally sourced content to meet learning needs.
- Review training materials from a variety of vendors and choose appropriate materials
- Design and create bespoke training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Plans, coordinates, and facilitates Train the Trainer sessions as needed and directed by management.
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training (internal and external)
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Assist in Marketing learning programs internally
- Measure the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Building Effective and Engaging Learning
What you’ll need (education, experience, skills):
- Professional fluency in English is a Must
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural work environment
- Bachelor's degree or above in relevant field.
- 4+ years of work experience in instructional design, learning and development, or other directly relevant field, to include some experience managing others.
- Proficiency in computer skills, software, Google for work tools, CRM tool (Salesforce or similar)
- Proficiency in learning technology, online tools and systems: LMS, Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Gotomeeting, strongly preferred.
- Functional understanding of Adult Learning Theories; Needs Assessment; Performance Consulting
- Demonstrated ability to measure the impact of training.
- Technical background highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to plan for, carry out and provide project support with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and balance competing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job.
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System (LMS) is a must.
- Knowledge of and experience developing content in various learning software
- Facilitation and instructor skills.