We are looking for a highly motivated and high performing team player to join the Channels Team to design, launch, and support aggressive plans to strategically grow our e-Learning and System Integrator referral and re-seller Partners.
The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, sales experience, outstanding partner development skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, channels, marketing, legal, operations and partners is critical.
Docebo is a company that is seeing exponential year over year growth and this allows for amazing career growth opportunities for its employees. This newly formed position allows you to use your sales and networking skills in addition to your marketing and training skills to give you incredible exposure to Docebo’s platform and business strategy, positioning you to be an integral part of the Channels Team.
Report to: Director of Channels
- Act as a liaison between Docebo and our Partners to build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective partners
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including: partner identification and recruitment, relationship building, developing launch activities, validating partner value proposition, assessing partner competencies, driving certifications and managing incentives and benefits
- Manage the closure of the top sales funnel opportunities with the Partners, the Docebo Sales team, and their customers
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Docebo sales reps
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product, channel sales to design the go-to-market plan and drive execution of related activities
- Ability to understand partner business priorities, identifying opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers, and Docebo
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Partners are developing their sales, pre-sales (including lead generation), and delivery capabilities in line with the Docebo strategy, and meeting sales targets.
- Liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Initiate and conduct/coordinate pre-sales, sales, and product readiness training events
- Engage alliance organizations in order to inspire and influence them to partner with Docebo and deliver joint propositions
- Serve as internal ambassador and champion for Partners
- Co-Develop and execute partner marketing plans and events in conjunction with internal and partner resources
- Report forecast and activity accurately to the Director of Channels
- Study the market for newer trends and report the same to management.
- Monitoring pricing policies making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements.
- 2+ years experience managing partner programs for OEM, ISV, BPO or Systems Integrators
- 5+ years of consulting, management, sales, and/or business leadership in the alliances high-tech SaaS space
- Outstanding knowledge of partner development approaches to seed and grow software partner businesses
- Good organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Ability to think strategically and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of LMS technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
- Experience creating and building differentiated relationships with Reseller partners
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelize the Docebo message to strategic partners and their customers
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Business or Engineering Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel (30%-40%)
- Bilingual fluent in English and any other European language (German, French, Italian)