As a LMS Frontend Developer, the candidate will be highly dedicated to evolve the Docebo LMS Product.
Compensation will reflect the candidate experience.
This is a senior frontend developer, and full-time position.
- Develop the main Docebo LMS products in a service-oriented environment, Angular 2, HTML5, SASS as a main code base using REST APIs to retrieve data from the backend.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Follow project development and manage practical activities and tasks related to the project's implementation.
- Help the developers in the team growth their abilities in their positions
- Be a part of an Agile, Scrum international team with other backend and frontend development.
- Report to the Team Leader.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of HTML5, SASS, Angular2 (or equivalent frontend framework). A portfolio attached to the curricula, codeplex, github link or a website link.
- 5 years experience in a similar development position.
- Ability to build applications frontends following the guidelines of the UI Kit/mockups coming from the Design Team
- Experience in enterprise-level projects.
- Ability to solve issues with clear methods while knowing when to take intuitive leaps.
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interest in new technologies: Docker, AWS, Enterprise Level Application, Services, and more.
- Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills.
- Ability to look at your development within a product use case and measure quality upon it.
- Ability to properly document your code in English and make it reusable to others teams.
- Experience in a Cloud or SaaS development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Previous as a programmer analyst.