Our ideal Inbound Business Development Representative is a fantastic listener, critical thinker, team player, and very driven. This role is responsible for generating opportunities for Account Executives from leads generated by the Docebo Marketing team. Reps must be able to quickly and efficiently sort through a large volume of companies that have contacted Docebo directly, started trials, or downloaded papers and determine which companies fit the Docebo Ideal Customer Profile and reach out to schedule meetings with AE’s.
Reports to : Inbound BDR Team Leader
You will :
- Identify and qualify prospects via skype, phone, gotomeeting and update the internal company CRM;
- Be able to deliver outstanding presentations and demos of the Docebo products and services over the phone or alternative tools, such as Skype or GoToMeeting;
- Generate new accounts, and close sales opportunities using your presentation and negotiation skills;
- Continuously build your pipeline of business opportunities, providing weekly updates;
- Maintain such pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly objectives;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task;
- Desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Platforms;
- Ability to perform advanced internet research;
- Ability to work and travel with no restrictions within and outside the United States;
- Familiarity with CRMs and similar tools is a plus;
- You have worked previously in a software start-up;
- You matured a previous sales experience best in inside sales;
- You enjoy giving value to customers based on your knowledge and experience;
- You enjoy attaining results as part of a unit and via team play and not solo player;
- You enjoy learning a new product, and performing demos of it up to multiple times a day;
- You enjoy managing multiple tasks in parallel and wearing multiple hats as required in a start-up culture;
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications).
- Ability to fluently speak more than one European language. Italian, English, Spanish, French and German most advantageous but other languages also desirable.