The qualified candidate for the Business Intelligence Team Leader has proven experience developing successful Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions in data warehousing, analytics and reporting, portal and dashboard development, and scorecard methodologies.
This position will require an architectural and functional understanding of information architecture and master data as it relates to a client's overall business objectives.
In addition to project responsibilities, the BI team leader will be required to participate in the business development process with the Director of Product Management and the Director of Product Marketing.
The Business Intelligence Team Leader will report to the Director of Product Management.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the Docebo BI product.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables according to the Director of Product management.
- Manage the activities and people associated with the project as well as the success of that project.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track and report project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to sales team, customer success managers and clients.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, solutions and KPIs.
- Investigate and offer new technical solutions for the Docebo BI product.
- 3 years of related business experience (project manager and/or equivalent) working with very large datasets.
- Experience with relational DB, data warehouse, no sql DB, reporting and BI tools.
- Patterns and Best Practices in data warehouse design.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, Enterprise Level Application, Angular 2.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Considered a Plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics.
- Previous experience in e-learning.
- Experience in SaaS development environment.