Docebo is a global company made up of professionals who truly care for their customer’s success.
We are innovating the way training is managed online, and will continue to build and deliver outstanding products for our customers in the years to come. Our ideal Sales Development Representative is a sales 3.0 person, whom leverages today’s technologies and applies fresh, modern sales development approaches to generating new appointments, new demos, new contracts.
Reports to: Outbound BDR Team Leader
Location: Docebo Spa - Biassono
You will :
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages (no copying and pasting);
- be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entry ways for very targeted outreach (events, conferences, awards, publishing);
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage;
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria;
- Secure and schedule meetings and demos adopting all tools available to you;
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Docebo Enterprise Pipeline;
- Record all activities in our CRM;
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing;
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated;
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Docebo products, industry trends and competition;
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections;
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization;
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications);
- Clear writer and a creative thinker - the more you love to read and write the better;
- Great self awareness of speaking, versus rambling;
- Good listening attitude;
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales oriented role;
- A deep knowledge of Social Networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter);
- Ability to engage and empathize over the phone;
- Run through a brick wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results;
- 1+ year in a fast growing startup environment is a plus.
- Fluency in more than one European language. Italian, English, Spanish, French and German an advantage.