Our ideal Account Executive is driven, curious, intelligent, and brings a solid prior experience in sales in similar quota-carrying roles. The AE will be responsible for closing opportunities sourced from a robust inbound lead generation engine. Account Executives are expected to understand the Buyer, the Buyer Journey, and to present and demo the Docebo platform comfortable explaining. The ideal candidate also loves to have fun, laugh, and wants to build something bigger than themselves.
- Drive revenue generation for Docebo through qualifying and closing new businesses
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data driven decisions
- Be rigorous and disciplined in pipeline management and forecasting
- Maintain the company CRM updated on a daily basis
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinar, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Be a champion at providing in depth product demos of Docebo to prospective customers
- Be a champion at presenting Docebo’s value proposition
- Carry and exceed an agreed revenue quota per year
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Software as a Service industry with a sales role related
- Ability to be recognized as a true team player internally in the company, and trusted business advisor externally.
- strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders, from line managers to C levels.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to perform advanced internet research leveraging value added databases on your own
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills and process priented thinking mindset
- Sales related knowledge of Social Networksie: LinkedInBachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Ability travel nationally up to 50% and Internationally up to 20%
- Good oral and written English communication skills.