As Product Owner, the candidate will be highly dedicated to developing, leading and implementing specific features of the Docebo LMS.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the Product Owner will be required to participate in both the business and product development processes with the Product Director and the Product Markting Manager.
The Product Owner will report to the Product Director.
- Lead the planning and implementation of some specific LMS features.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables according to the Director of Product Management.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track and report project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to sales team, customer success managers and clients.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, solutions and KPIs.
- Investigate and offer new technical solutions for the Docebo LMS product.
- 3 years of related business experience.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS, Enterprise Level Application, and Angular 2.
- Ability to work in an agile/Scrum environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Considered a Plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics.
- Previous experience in E-learning.
- Experience in SaaS development environment.